Semper Eadem  

Home Page

View Places

Who is Involved?

Please send us your suggestions for more places in Leicester

The place must have remained unchanged for sometime (approximately 25 years), it is a public place (e.g. it is not a private home) and it is still in regular use.

Please email: info@sempereadem.org

Email
Kirby and West Diary
St Barnabas Library
Leicester Grill
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Places documented so far:
Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe, near St Martins Square, Leicester, original shelves with traditional sweet jars.

The City Pharmacy, 110 London Road, est. c. 1958

The Ukrainian Club,Part of the Ukrainian Church, Fosse Road South est. 1968

St Barnabas Library, French Road, Opened 1936

Knighton & District Social Club, 189 Avenue Rd Extension, Leicester. Interior dates from the 1960s. Shakespeares Head Pub

Modino Espresso Coffee Bar, Hinckley Road

The Victoria Park Pavilion Restaurant, Leicester, interior unchanged for 25 years.
Alfred Lenton Book Shop, High Street, Leicester

Cossington Street Swimming Pool, Cossington Street, Opened 1894.  

Supreme Sewing & Knitting Machines Ltd
114-116 Narborough Road.

Equity Shoes, 42 Western Road,

Heads of Leicester
2a Wilberforce Road, Very old Chairs

Kirby and West Dairy, Richard III Road, est. 1868.

Leicester Royal Infirmary,The southwest wing (Fielding Johnson Ward) of the Leicester Royal Infirmary was built in 1922.

Bob Warner Cycles, 35 Sparkenhoe Street, est. c.1930